Tuesday, September 26, 2017

No New Signs

Amy posted this sentence and photo on our Facebook page about 5 pm yesterday:

I'm hoping we don't have to add any new signs to this!      



















It is easiest to post up-to-date storm news on our Facebook page, so check there periodically for the latest information. But we will continue to post here on our blog also, just not as frequently.

Hurricane Maria is not forecast to make a direct hit on the Outer Banks, but islanders are preparing nevertheless. We are expecting tropical storm force winds and higher than normal tides. Cars are already parked on every bit of higher turf. We have been fooled too many times in recent years.

This month's Ocracoke Newsletter highlights several noteworthy staircases in historic island homes. To read the newsletter, and see photos, click here: www.villagecraftsmen.com/news092117.html.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    I am not up on computers that much but why is it easier to post things on facebook than on here?? I went on face book once and I was bombarded by ads and junk for weeks. I rather read your posts here-it seems safer. sorry PB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the question. Please read my post for Wednesday, September 27, 2017, for my answer.

      Delete