Monday, June 18, 2007

Bread Photo

Lou Ann wanted to be sure I published a photo of her and Tom and Donald at the conclusion of their bread making endeavor (see Friday, June 15 post for more information). As you can readily see, spirits were high. As I can attest, since I sampled the bread, the taste was superb.

Now I'm looking forward to many more loaves of this excellent bread.



Donald will be hosting another storytelling workshop this week. I understand that bread making plays an educational role. I can only envy the folks who will be participating. Even if I don't have an opportunity to enjoy more of Donald's bread, at least I can listen to some of their stories.

Take a journey back in time with our latest Ocracoke Newsletter. You can capture some of the thrill of riding on the old mailboat Aleta by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment